Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Confronted

So I've been chilling with this guy who live a good way from me.
He has no car, no job, lives @ home...the usual for a person his age.
Not having a car, I understand (I heard you need one of those damn licenses anyway) that.
Not having a job, at this point in time in this economy, that is another thing I can look past.
And being at home I feel is the sum of the previous circumstances.

That being said, I like him. I do. He's the only man I've met that actually steps to me. He "puts me in my place" well, at least he tries. I've never met someone who told me to "shut the fuck up" and it turned me on so damn much. Now I've been driving up there to see him for almost a month. Each time I go, I'm footing whatever the bill may be.

Now when we first met he made it clear that he wasn't looking for girlfriend. That's fine because 1) I'm not the "girlfriend" type & 2) I wasn't looking for a man. So from then on we did whatever we did...or biz

Fast forward to now...last night to be exact
He tells me that there's this other girl and that tonight (last night) is a test. To see who he should really focus on. Now I'm not gonna change my demeanor just because you tell me that. Either you like me or you're just into me. Plain and simple.

For now...I'm going to stop this rant, mainly time constraints. But I need to fully vent so there will be a part deux....

No comments:

Post a Comment