Tuesday, September 8, 2009

...Life...or a sad representation of it

Whoo! I haven't been on in a Coon's age!
How's errbody doin? (now that that's out the way)

I left off awaiting the end of my time knowing Derrick so I could come back and tell the sorted tale. Derrick & I had our time and we actually still (randomly) speak.

It seems as though he only contacts me with trivial things...asking me if I knew the name of a movie or if I know anyone who needs some "trees". WTF?! Really?

After all he put me through, all the stupidity (on my part too) and all the just...ugh... This is what it's come down to? Random ass trivial questions?

Derrick was nice, he way everything that I thought that I wanted in someone. Turns out he was everything I wanted in someone who I could later blog about. Ha Ha

Surprisingly, Mohammed contacted me afer being release from jail. Now after all that foolishness that we went through, my only question was "why"? After all these months, I actually processed him to be a memory of what NOT to fall for (nor talk to) and put him on the "omg...no" chapter of the book "Kee's (disasters)" and went on with my sorted life.
But back to the asking of why:
Me - "why call me?"
Him - "I missed you"
Me- "You missed me?"
Him - "Yea...plus that **** is good"
Me - "wow...leave my house"
Lovely, isn't it? Such a way with words?
Did you read where he wooed me? Oh! Awesome!
I could go on and on with tales and trouble from Derrick & Mohammed but I digress..,.
Missed you Bloggie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment