Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm great at making bad decisions

Again, it has been a while.

Therefore, I feel as though a good blog is over due. So, sorry. I haven't sat down and thought out what I'm gonna say so...you get Kee 100% random.

Where do I begin? Ahh...with the men that interrupt my life.

Since I've last blogged, I've had my thought process questioned plenty of times.
Seems as though my mind, subconsciously seeks out men that I can never lay claim to but merely borrow for a certain period of time. And that's fine...well it used to be.

As of late, I'm finding myself finding great men only for us to fade into a beautiful oblivion, rendezvous then I'm though with you (love that line ).
Back to what I was saying...I guess with me getting older that part of your soul that desires a connection with a significant other is calling out. Yes, I'd love to have someone...but I'm too much of me to conform for them.
Now when I say "conform" I don't mean lose myself completely but I know it could happen.

No matter how "hard" or carefree a someone may come off, they would love to go home to someone or have that one person that just by seeing they called have them smiling the rest of the day. I have an awesome talent at making terrible decisions that always come back to haunt me.

For example; I worked with who, I thought, was the sexiest damn man to walk this earth...and that dissipated before it could actually get started. Why? Because I chose to talk to a man who had a child & was in limbo as far as the relationship with the child's mother was concerned. Bad idea...Bad idea.

I seem to make the same mistake over & over...and currently the last worst mistake I made turned out to be the greatest ever all the while slowly paining me at the same time.

~This has to stop....I digress

No comments:

Post a Comment